Pierangelo’s accolades are many and varied, including such accomplishments as:
- Featured in Time Magazine’s 2002, September 11 Anniversary Edition (2 Photos)
- A large collection of Bermuda photographs are currently featured on one floor of AWAC’s New York office
- Photographs displayed in both San Antonio and New York for the ARGO Group
- A collection of photographs featured in the office of Gass Production in London
- Photographs showcased across Bermuda, including in Hamilton Re’s new location, AXIS office and Validus Re
- Pierangelo’s Bermuda Longtail photograph appeared on the front cover of Emoo’s Bermuda Business Directory Book and his aerial photograph on the front cover of Lake Como’s “What’s On” Event Guide Magazine
- Pierangelo’s bluebird photographs have been featured on two limited edition Bermuda stamps
An article in an Italian newspaper from May 2014 about Pierangelo’s Bermuda blue bird photos which were featured in local postage stamps:
One of Pierangelo’s collections of photographs on display in the New York headquarters of a multinational company:
A highly successful restauranteur, Pierangelo received The Bermudian Magazine award for Best Maître D’ from 2004 – 2007 at Harbourfront Restaurant.
Pierangelo is also proud to have secured the Wine Spectator Restaurant Award of Excellence from 1997 – Present.
Learn more about Harbourfront Restaurant >